What data do we collect?
mimes.io collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
mimes.io collect data and process data when you:
- Register online.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
mimes.io collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
mimes.io does not share your data with any partner.
How do we store your data?
mimes.io securely stores your data on our servers, hosted by OVH SAS.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request us to erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object us processing of your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, mimes.io may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - mimes.io uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com